All Products
  • All Products
  • Upc/Cat
  • Movies/Tv
  • Actor
  • Studio
  • Title
  • Music
  • Album
  • Artist
  • Artist (Lp Only)
  • Label
  • Song
  • Classical
  • Album
  • Person
  • Work
Advanced Search
Current cart in use:
SHOPPING CART
Shopping Cart ( items)
Title Qty
your cart is empty
Checkout

Explore

In Stock

Genre

Format

Artists

Actors

Specialty

Rated

Label

Decades

Explore

In Stock

Genre

Format

Artists

Actors

Specialty

Rated

Studio

Decades

Color

Explore

In Stock

Genre

Format

Artists

Actors

Specialty

Rated

Label

Decades

Versatility

Versatility

[CD]

~ Killa Fonz

(Duplicated CD)
Add to cart
CD 
List Price: $18.98
Price: $11.96
You Save: $7.02 (37%)

Product Notes

This Album features 16 awesome tracks from the CEO/President of Black Liberty Records Mr. Alphonso Messam (AKA) Killa-Fonz. This CD shows the world how versatile he is with a mixture of various lyrical styles and conscious lyrics. The music on this CD ranges from dancehall, hip-hop Reggae to a R&B flavor. Killa's lyrics are mostly positive teachings, and if you take heed to what he's saying it will help you to over stand some of the goings on in life, which in turn will help you to counter those difficulties. This CD will hold it's own among the best of the best in the Reggae business. This CD is definitely a winner in all respect and can be played for many years to come. The musical composition on this CD is some of the hottest and latest beats on the face of planet and is definitely going to keep you moving uncontrollably for a long time. Ramone Messam (AKA) Mo-Money from the TDC crew and Daryl Randall created 90% of the beats in house at Black Liberty Records (BLR) Top Dog Studio. The gumshan crew who resides in Jamaica created the other 10% of the beats. This CD is truly super hot and there's more on the way from Killa-Fonz. Definitely a must have for all dancehall, Hip-Hop, R&B, Roots & Culture music lovers. Right now this CD is creating waves worldwide and good reviews from all over. We know you're going to love it. 1-Love, Peace & Nuff Respect!

You May Also Like




Page 1 of

    Details

    Artist: Killa Fonz
    Title: Versatility
    Genre: Reggae
    Attributes: Duplicated CD
    Release Date: 2/27/2009
    Label: CD Baby
    Product Type: CD
    Catalog #: 5637360505
    UPC: 685867000594
    Item #: 1323162X

    Credits