Pastor Rha-Sheen D. Brown, "Pastor REZ", was born on December 7, 1975 in Brooklyn, New York to Deborah Brown and Lonnie Owens. Pastor Rez had to overcome various trials and tribulations throughout his life. His father separated from them and later died in a car accident, when Pastor Rez was only 5 years. His mom resorted to the rough lifestyle of Brooklyn and began to sell drugs, running numbers and running cons. She eventually became a crack cocaine addict. She and her son became homeless and went from shelter to shelter. Child welfare took Pastor Rez from his mom's custody when she left him in the shelter by himself. At this time Pastor Rez was 12 years old and going from foster home to foster home. When everyone thought that Pastor Rez was nothing and they had given up on him, he began to think that the streets would accept him. He began to sell drugs and became very rebellious. Pastor Rez surrounded himself with people who were thieves and murderers. In 1994, when he was 19 years old, Pastor Rez was arrested on multiple charges that could have had him in jail for the rest of his life. But God was watching over him the entire time. Pastor Rez's mother, who at this time was clean and in the Lord, interceded in prayer. After only 6 months, Pastor Rez was released from jail. Even though Jesus released him, Pastor Rez was a 5% and believed himself to be God. Later Jesus Christ would give him the other 95 % and make him 100% whole, in Jesus Christ. Pastor Rez had a son out of wedlock before he went to jail. When he was released, he brought him back home with him for a better life. He had another child, this time it was a girl, and he would later marry her mother. Pastor Rez stayed out of trouble and accepted the Lord in March of 1998. He got ordained as a Youth Minister in 2000. He also married his daughter's mother, Evangelist Briggitte Brown, that year, and the Lord blended the whole family together. Pastor Rez devoted and offered up to the Lord, his gift of Rap and poetry. Now a licensed Pastor, Rez birthed Right Now Ministries, which is an outreach to all people. In 2003 Pastor Rez's wife gave birth to their youngest daughter. Pastor Rez, his wife and three children are on a mission for the Lord and His people.
You May Also Like
Page 1 of